“Wisdom in a small sentence, which can give you an instant lift or positivity is a daily quote”.
Some quotes motivate us, inspire us and are also a great way in helping us become a more positive and uplifting person.
As Louise Hay says ” Affirmations are like seeds planted in soil. Poor soil, poor growth. Rich soil, abundant growth. The more you choose to think thoughts that make you feel good, the quicker the affirmations work.
Today I am sharing with you some of my favourite quotes which I have collected over a time. These quotes can help you improve your mood, have a different outlook towards life and remind you of the true essence of happiness.
*Choose your favourite one
*Copy them/ Write them
*Share with family and friends
*Plan the Action steps that you can take from that wisdom
*Say them each day
*Memorise them if you can
*Use them to uplift you any time during the day
*See your day becoming better
1. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions” — H.H. the Dalai Lama
2. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” — Dr.Wayne Dyer
3. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” — Dale Carnegie
4. I act as if I already have what I want – it’s an excellent way to attract happiness in my life – Louise Hay
5. “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”
― Mother Teresa
6. “To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy . . . is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path.” – Buddha
8. “To change our lives, at some point we have to decide that, rather than suffer anymore, we are going to live in happiness. And one way we can do that is to make the decision to look for things to appreciate, no matter what.” – The Secret
9. “Loving myself and thinking joyful, happy thoughts is the quickest way to create a wonderful life.” – Louise Hay
10. “Whenever you are happy, the real source of happiness is within you. It is just that you are looking for an external stimulus to make you happy.” – Sadhguru